Eurofins is a leading provider of water testing services and can now offer these services UK wide at our laboratories in Acton, Camberley, Grimsby, Hillington, Teesside and Wolverhampton. Our laboratories are Members of the Legionella Control Association (LCA) and are UKAS 17025 accredited for potable water testing.
Eurofins provides UKAS accredited analysis for the isolation and enumeration of a number of micro-organisms that are important in assessing the safety of water. Our range of services includes:
- Legionella & total viable counts analysis for cooling towers, showers, calorifiers and spas in accordance with L8 HSG274 parts 1-3
- 24 Hour Legionella analysis by PCR
- 24 Hour Pseudomonas Aeruginosa analysis by IDEXX Pseudalert
- Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, Coliform, total viable counts, Cryptosporidium analysis for swimming pools, Jacuzzis and spas.
- Coliform & total viable counts analysis for potable water systems
- Sulphate reducing bacteria, nitrate reducing bacteria, Pseudomonas analysis for Closed heating and chilled systems
Sample collections are provided using Eurofins refrigerated transport from a nationwide network of secure collection points.
Eurofins has many years of experience with highly trained and knowledgeable employees who pride themselves on understanding your need for an accurate and robust testing partner who always deliver in a timely manner.